Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SASORI : AKATSUKI MEMBER

Sasori (サソリ?) is a former ninja of Sunagakure and known as "Sasori of the Red Sand" (赤砂のサソリ, Akasuna no Sasori?). His parents died when he was young (killed by Kakashi Hatake's father), leaving him in the care of his grandmother, Chiyo who taught Sasori the art of puppetry, which he refined to fit his needs over the years. Lacking the love of parents, Sasori left Sunagakure when he got older and joined Akatsuki where he is initially partnered with Orochimaru. After Orochimaru's defection Sasori teamed with Deidara, who looks to him and his artistic knowledge with reverence. In due time he devised a way to convert the corpses of humans into puppets, allowing him to use any of the ninja abilities they possessed during their life for himself. In time he even converted his own body into a puppet, which essentially gives him eternal life and allows him to control hundreds of puppets at once. Each weapon in his puppets'

SASORI : AKATSUKI MEMBERSASORI : AKATSUKI MEMBERSASORI : AKATSUKI MEMBERSASORI : AKATSUKI MEMBERSASORI : AKATSUKI MEMBERSASORI : AKATSUKI MEMBER
SASORI : AKATSUKI MEMBER


extended arsenal is laced with an extremely potent poison of Sasori's own design that causes extreme pain to the inflicted until they die. Sakura Haruno is able to create an antidote for Sasori's poison, allowing her and Chiyo to fight him much less inhibited. They eventually destroy his heart, the only part of his humanity he kept when converting himself to a puppet, resulting in his death, but not before telling Sakura about his rendezvous with one of Orochimaru's henchmen who had been working for him as a spy. His body is now being used by Kankuro as a puppet, possibly in the same way Sasori used corpses as his puppets. After being resurrected by Kabuto, Sasori fights Kankuro alongside Deidara, but is defeated and released after being captured. In the Japanese anime, Sasori is voiced by Akiko Yajima as a child; and in the English version he is voiced by Kari Wahlgren and as an adult, he is voiced by Takahiro Sakurai and the English version by Johnny Yong Bosch. His scorpion-like puppet body, Hiruko, is voiced by Yutaka Aoyama in the Japanese version and in the English version by J. B. Blanc.

11 comments:

  1. Sasori (2008) - Movie...

    Note 5/10. Sasori is a Action Movie of 2008 made in Japan, Hong Kong. Director: Joe MaCast: Miki Mizuno, Dylan Kuo, Emme Wong, Nana Natsume, Sam Lee, Siu-Lung Leung, Ryo Ishibashi, Suet Lam, Simon Yam...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Maintaining this text about free dating not so brief is the important thing to retaining readers. Earlier than I even began studying your opinion about singles, I scrolled right down to see how much time it could have taken me to read it to completion. High quality advice. I loved studying your articles about dating. This is a pretty awesome information and I absolutely love it. Please remark again and thanks for sharing your experience with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting. Great article. I will twit this to all my followers, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good web site! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Best Family Vacation Ideas - For Family Vocations...

    Thank you all for your information and comments Regards …....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I truly appreciate all the excellent content you might have the following. I am glad I stumbled upon your web site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So i'm having troubles to comprehend a thought the reason why single mothers tend to be striving to find a guy by just any opportunity, just to get these people to get laid. Here comes the actual point in time when boys could get any chick just for one night stand, by simply not having to not a bit. Have you ever previously noticed a milf hunter? I speculate you didn't. A milf hunter is a a stand up guy that is looking for beautiful solo milfs. I was wondering precisely why single milfs are on the lookout for a man that can't be there for them on daily basis. I want to notice your own viewpoint.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your wp theme, wherever did you download it from? Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This does make sense actually, I was just talking with my friend the other day about this exact same thing. You've given me some more ideas now. Can't wait to tell her about it tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will immediately snatch your rss as I can not to find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you have any? Please permit me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This was actually an interesting matter, I am very fortunate to have the ability to come to your blog and I will bookmark this web page so that I may come again another time.

    ReplyDelete