Thursday, February 3, 2011

AKATSUKI

Akatsuki (暁?, lit. "Dawn" or "Daybreak") is a criminal organization composed of ten high-level ninja that have defected from their village of origin. The group receives little attention during the first part of the series, only becoming main antagonists in Part II. Akatsuki members are characterized by their long, dark cloaks bearing red clouds with a chin-high collar.




AKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKIAKATSUKI
AKATSUKI


They also have a line through their headband, showing they have defected from their village. Each also possesses a unique ring, which seems to symbolize one's membership in the organization. Members are partnered together in teams of two, each team sticking together as they traverse the Naruto world. Despite this partnership, members tend to have a strained relationship with their peers, only cooperating enough to complete their assignments and showing little concern when another member is killed. Orochimaru defects from the organization before the start of the series, taking his ring with him, and thus Akatsuki never exceeds nine members during the current storyline.

Akatsuki was founded by Yahiko of Amegakure and by Madara Uchiha, after the latter was expelled from his hometown of Konohagakure. Though initially meant only to mask Madara's movements, Akatsuki eventually began taking part in assassinations and espionage. By the start of the current storyline, Akatsuki's ambitions grow to plans of world domination. To mark this more dynamic goal, Akatsuki increases its activity throughout the series as it attempts to capture the nine powerful tailed beasts. Each member is assigned to capture a specific beast or its current host, at which point Akatsuki convenes to extract the beast and seal it away for their grand plan. As the Akatsuki leader, Pain, explains it, once all nine beasts have been captured Akatsuki will be able to harness their great strength to start world wars at their leisure. With the world governments unable to deal with the beasts' power, Akatsuki will be turned to for salvation, teaching the world the futility of fighting and giving Akatsuki complete control in the process. Madara's goal, however, is to merge all nine of the tailed beasts into the Ten-Tails so he can become its Jinchūriki and create a massive Tsukuyomi on the moon in order to enslave the world. As of Naruto manga chapter 419, Akatsuki has captured seven of the Tailed Beasts with only Naruto and Killer Bee, the Jinchuriki of the last two Tailed Beasts, remaining uncaptured.

35 comments:

  1. Great blog! You should start many more. I love all the info thanks I will stay tuned :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, good topic. Enjoy whole of it. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where exactly is the facebook like button ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. about the most recent posts are fantastic quality bootcamp guess I’ll add you into my daily bloglist,would you mind writing your weblog with even more data,3$4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work! Keep posting good material.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it'll do even better in those areas, but for now it's a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod's strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is quite interesting. Actulally, I found your blog on google search. I will tell my friend about your blog later.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice work. You keep working on this blog please.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice work. You keep working on this blog please.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice work. You keep working on this blog please.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific, this information is exactly what I was searching for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Greetings girl, my spouse and i appreciate this valuable Your main web-site greatly. attain ough include suggestion regarding my very own internet site !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello. I enjoyed "%BLOGTITLE%". It was amazing. Check out my blog sometime.

    harley davidson exhaust

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like what you guys are up also. Such smart work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I have incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my site :) shpallje

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really find this is a great interesting subject. Never looked at this subject in this way. If you are planning to write some more articles about this subject, I will return soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Terrific work! This is the type of info that should be shared around the net. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my website . Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a different sort of opinion that many people don't usually talk about. Sometimes I fav stuff like this on Redit. This article probably won't do well with that crowd. I'll take a look around your site though and submit something else.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I¡¦ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Im obliged for the article.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi!,I like your writing very much! share we keep in touch extra approximately your post on AOL? I require an expert in this area to solve my problem. May be that is you! Having a look forward to look you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!, this was a top quality post. In theory I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate a lot and never seem to get something done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. great issues altogether, you just gained emblem reader. What may you recommend about your publish that you made a few days in the past? Any certain? rtklive

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have to say, while looking through hundreds of blogs daily, the theme of this blog is different (for all the proper reasons). If you do not mind me asking, what’s the name of this theme or would it be a especially designed affair? It’s significantly better compared to the themes I use for some of my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven¡¦t checked in here for a while as I thought it was getting boring, but the last several posts are good quality so I guess I¡¦ll add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend :) L1 visa extension

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sorry to alter the topic, but what's the title of the daring sans utilized for that Ideal AND WORST OF 2009 header?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for your site post. Manley and I are already saving for just a new publication on this subject matter and your article has made people like us to save our own money. Your thoughts really clarified all our problems. In fact, above what we had recognized in advance of the time we ran into your great blog. My partner and i no longer have doubts plus a troubled mind because you have attended to the needs right here. ThanksIdol White Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  27. We would like to thank you again for the gorgeous ideas you gave Jesse when preparing her post-graduate research in addition to, most importantly, pertaining to providing the many ideas in one blog post. Provided we had been aware of your blog a year ago, we might have been kept from the pointless measures we were choosing. Thanks to you. peoplecall

    ReplyDelete
  28. Whats up! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you have got right here on this post. I will likely be coming back to your weblog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I thought it was going to be some boring old site, but I'm glad I visited. I will post a link to this site on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  31. Find a Lady, Email her. Have Fun with Her Tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've desired to write something like this on my webpage which has given me a concept. Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi there! I simply wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the great information you’ve gotten right here on this post. I shall be coming back to your blog for extra soon.

    ReplyDelete