Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sasuke VS Itachi - 393 - My Eyes...! ( Fan Animation)






** This is the old version, please see the updated one on my youtube account ** A project I did to get better familiar with Adobe After Effects aswell as improving animation / editing skills. The video is based off of Naruto chapter 393, but there are some differences. For example I had Itachi attempt a mangekyou activation before collapsing on the ground as compared to the manga where this does not happen. There are some problems with the video such as the lightsource being really inconsistent. Lighting and shading is not exactly my forte so I just decided to have some fun with it. As with the Jiraya VS Pain video, 3D was used in the making of the video. But this time I wanted it to feel more 2D so I tried to make the 3D a bit more subtle.

No comments:

Post a Comment