Sunday, July 26, 2009

Iron Man 2 Comic Con Footage

Iron Man 2 Comic Con footage was one of the highly anticipated footage, after the Iron Man Comic Con footage was such a big hit two years ago. When the first Iron Man showed its first footage, it was its first step towards becoming a surprise movie blockbuster. But Iron Man 2 is hardly flying under the radar, as the new footage further excited the Comic Con audience.






In a comic books movie world dominated by Spider-Man and Batman, Iron Man was an unknown commodity - with Robert Downey Jr not having quite taken the world by storm again yet. But Comic Con helped change that.

Iron Man 2 war machine picture
Iron Man 2 war machine picture
Iron Man 2 war machine picture

4 comments:

  1. I believed it was going to be some old submit but it truly compensated for my time. I will publish a link to this page on my blog. I am positive my readers will find that very helpful. Await a trackback! -*The Confidence Guy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout for your blog is nice, im trying to write my own blog any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. An individual now have definitely recently been highly hectic penning in place this valuable terrific blog page, It all was basically highly important to actually learn. Can't delay for you to view what exactly you actually write regarding throughout the up coming few days. Pay a visit to your our site

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right On, Just the information I was looking for, thanks for your help.

    ReplyDelete